Pomegranate Molasses-Glazed Carrots
The natural sweetness of carrots pairs perfectly with the slightly tart pomegranate flavor for a modern update of the classic Thanksgiving side!
Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 2 lbs. carrots (any color), halved lengthwise if large
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1 Tbs pomegranate molasses
- Arrange a rack in upper third of oven; preheat to 425°F. Combine carrots and oil in a medium heatproof bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet, spreading out in an even layer (set aside bowl).
- Roast carrots, turning occasionally, until just tender, 12-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk honey and pomegranate molasses to blend in reserved bowl.
- Transfer carrots to bowl with honey mixture; toss to coat well and spread out on baking sheet, scraping out any remaining glaze from bowl.
- Roast carrots until glaze is reduced and sticky and beginning to brown in spots (but not burned), 5-8 minutes longer.